Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians is currently participating in the 2013 International Emergency Department Leadership Institute (IEDLI) program in Florence, Italy.
IEDLI was created by Harvard Medical School faculty and other international experts in order to provide ED leaders with the skills and knowledge they need to operate successful emergency departments in any part of the world.
During this one-week course consisting of interactive lectures and workshops, participants explore strategies to:
- Establish the ED’s role within the hospital
- Educate and motivate a new generation of emergency physicians and nurses
- Improve efficiency and control costs
- Decrease overcrowding
- Develop quality improvement programs
- Develop an emergency medicine training program
- Form a strong administrative structure
To learn more about IEDLI please click on the following link: IEDLI