Residency Program Director, Department of Emergency Medicine, BIDMC
Vice Chair for Education, Department of Emergency Medicine, BIDMC
Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Dr. Rosen specializes in emergency medicine residency training and medical education. He is the founding program director of the BIDMC Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency. Dr. Rosen completed his emergency medicine residency at Denver General Hospital in 1995. He worked for four years at Massachusetts General Hospital as an attending physician in the emergency department. He was also assistant residency director for the Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital HAEMR program.
- Dr. Rosen is an Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
- Skane Emergency Medicine Initiative, Sweden
- Dr. Rosen is an associate editor for the fourth and fifth editions of Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine and an associate editor for the Journal of Emergency Medicine.
- Easter JS, Barkin R, Rosen CL, Ban K. Cervical spine injuries in children, part I: Mechanism of injury, clinical presentation, and imaging. J Emerg Med. 2011;41(2).
- Easter JS, Barkin R, Rosen CL, Ban K. Cervical spine injuries in children, part II: Management and special considerations. J Emerg Med. 2011;41(2).
- Birmingham, C., et al., An intoxicated man with facial trauma. Intern Emerg Med. 5(2): p. 145-9.
- Kelly, S.P., et al., Learner perception of oral and written examinations in an international medical training program. Int J Emerg Med. 3(1): p. 21-6.
- O’Connell, F., et al., A 50-year-old woman presenting after a motor vehicle collision. Intern Emerg Med. 5(3): p. 245-9.
- M.D., Columbia University Medical School