Our Emergency Department will be offering three virtual CME courses this year and early next.
- ED Quality Assurance Professional Certification – March 1-3, 2021
You can learn more about all of our CME initiatives on our CME website: https://www.edqualityinstitute.org/
We expect a large international attendance and look forward to the opportunity of networking and learning with international colleagues.
The upcoming trauma course will discuss topics such as:
- Massive transfusion protocols
- Point-of-care ultrasound for trauma
- Anticoagulation/antiplatelet reversal
- Management of hypotensive, elderly, pediatric & pregnant trauma patients
- Severe traumatic brain injuries
- Torso & extremity trauma
- Blast injuries and explosives
- Ballistics and firearm injuries
- Counter-terrorism medicine