At some point during their career, most ED leaders will be asked to decrease program budgets or make budget decisions regarding new services, equipment, or staffing. Successful leaders are skilled in reducing their budgets without reducing the quality of care. Our project team will work with you to maximize the strength of your budget and guide you on issues such as:
- Evaluate the cost and potential revenue of a new service, piece of equipment, or staffing model;
- Evaluate the potential financial and non-financial impact of your decisions;
- Presenting your considerations to decisions makers;
- Making lease vs. buy decisions on equipment;
- Evaluating ROI on capital purchases;
- Making revenue cycle improvements.